ATI AIE 9600 - Can I add another VGA monitor ?

I have two vga monitor so to speak one is a

Starlogic 19 inch flat screen and the other is a IBM 17 inch

--
"If confused why this or that is going on."
"I suggest you go to http://www.timdoc.com"

Kent_Diego

Subject: ATI AIE 9600 - Can I add another VGA monitor ?

Is that a AIW, All In one Wonder card with TV tuner? Then no. If not AIW,
then dual monitors is the way to go.

On Wed, 03 Nov 2004 20:07:18 -0800, Kent_Diego wrote:

> Subject: ATI AIE 9600 - Can I add another VGA monitor ?
>
> Is that a AIW, All In one Wonder card with TV tuner? Then no. If not AIW,
> then dual monitors is the way to go.
My AIW 9600 (not pro, not xt, no FM tuner) has two VGA connectors,
S-vid and composite video out. Oh, and no fan.

Other AIW 9600 cards have different outputs.

--
Chuck Forsberg caf@omen.com www.omen.com 503-614-0430
Omen Technology Inc "The High Reliability Software"

"Kent_Diego" <None@Nomicrosoft.com> wrote in message
> Subject: ATI AIE 9600 - Can I add another VGA monitor ?
>
> Is that a AIW, All In one Wonder card with TV tuner? Then no. If not AIW,
> then dual monitors is the way to go.

All of the AIW9600s support 2 monitors or 1 monitor and 1 TV. Go to ATI
website and look it up. They have full specs and allow you to do comparison
of different cards.