Keylog program written for non-XP on XP machine

I have contracted a keylogger virus/spyware that gives me an error about
every 10 seconds. The error message is ... cannot create file
"c:\windows\keylog.gzs". The system cannot find the path specified". I am
spending hours and hours trying to locate the files that load this spyware
without any success. None of the general use spyware detectors will detect
it running and/or fix it (i.e. spybot s&d, ad-aware, spyware doctor,
spysweeper, aol spyware ...). AOL spyware detection finds it and calls it
"Activity Keylogger 2.0".

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank You

Looks like a stealth keylogger software installed in your system
Run these malware cleaners:

1. Lavasoft Ad-Aware - http://www.lavasoftusa.com
2. SpyBot Search & Destroy - http://www.safer-networking.org
3. CWShredder 2.0 -