user accounts

a b 8 Security
April 14, 2005 11:22:01 PM

One of my user account icons disappeared from the Welcome page. All files are
still intact. When I try to create a new user with the same name it says User
already exists, but the icon is gone. There's now way to click on that user.
How do I get the user name and icon to reappear?

More about : user accounts

Anonymous
a b 8 Security
April 15, 2005 1:54:51 AM

Error Message: "Windows Cannot Load the Locally Stored Profile"
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;812339&Product=winxp

"Windows cannot load your profile because it may be corrupted" error message
when you try to log on to Windows XP
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;318011&Product=winxp

Carey Frisch
Microsoft MVP