m/s anti-spyware

ZEE

Distinguished
Jul 18, 2003

spyware ok..BUT..suddenly after starting update for 3/4 seconds red line
comes up saying that I have no internet connection. just suddenly happened
nothing touched , even on rollback still comes up. any ideas....zee

zee wrote:
> spyware ok..BUT..suddenly after starting update for 3/4 seconds red
> line comes up saying that I have no internet connection. just
> suddenly happened nothing touched , even on rollback still comes up.
> any ideas....zee

Are you saying that the network connections are failing since you ran MS
AntiSpyware BETA (BETA means - "in testing") or are you saying that
something is wrong with MS AntiSpyware BETA (BETA means - "in testing")?

Have you ran other AntiSpyware applications (perhaps ones NOT in BETA?)
Have you scanned for viruses/trojans/worms?
Have you checked your hardware drivers?
What kind of Internet connection do you have?
How do you "connect" to your Internet connection? Network, telephone or
USB?

--
<- Shenan ->

ZEE

Distinguished
Jul 18, 2003

"zee" wrote:

> spyware ok..BUT..suddenly after starting update for 3/4 seconds red line
> comes up saying that I have no internet connection. just suddenly happened
> nothing touched , even on rollback still comes up. any ideas....zee
the spyware was working ok , I went to update and the above happened , no
system clash , nothing new added,..stuck in bed with injured spine and it
niggles not knowing what cause it,..like a firewall denial..but is not. ??