m/s anti-spyware

spyware ok..BUT..suddenly after starting update for 3/4 seconds red line
comes up saying that I have no internet connection. just suddenly happened
nothing touched , even on rollback still comes up. any ideas....zee
2 answers Last reply
More about anti spyware

    zee wrote:
    > spyware ok..BUT..suddenly after starting update for 3/4 seconds red
    > line comes up saying that I have no internet connection. just
    > suddenly happened nothing touched , even on rollback still comes up.
    > any ideas....zee

    Are you saying that the network connections are failing since you ran MS
    AntiSpyware BETA (BETA means - "in testing") or are you saying that
    something is wrong with MS AntiSpyware BETA (BETA means - "in testing")?

    Have you ran other AntiSpyware applications (perhaps ones NOT in BETA?)
    Have you scanned for viruses/trojans/worms?
    Have you checked your hardware drivers?
    What kind of Internet connection do you have?
    How do you "connect" to your Internet connection? Network, telephone or
    USB?

    --
    <- Shenan ->

    "zee" wrote:

    > spyware ok..BUT..suddenly after starting update for 3/4 seconds red line
    > comes up saying that I have no internet connection. just suddenly happened
    > nothing touched , even on rollback still comes up. any ideas....zee
    the spyware was working ok , I went to update and the above happened , no
    system clash , nothing new added,..stuck in bed with injured spine and it
    niggles not knowing what cause it,..like a firewall denial..but is not. ??

Security Internet Connection Anti Spyware Spyware Microsoft Windows XP