I have a situation where I would like add to the windows registry an entry
for "Primary DNS Suffix" remotely without logging off the system. The system
is running a TV Channel, so I cannot stop the system to make the change. The
system is scheduled to reboot at 3:00 am once a week. I am basically looking
to access the registry some how by browsing to the PC and editing the file or
setting a batchfile to run on the reboot to make the change. Is this at all
possible?

Thanks,
--
JOE

From another PC on the network, run REGEDIT, then choose File | Connect
Network Registry, and point to the remote PC ... Obviously, you have to have
appropriate rights on that box ...