when vpn client is running, i cannot get to internet, and ..

hello
when my cisco vpn client is running, i cannot get to internet, only servers
on network i vpn in

when i disconnect my vpn, then i can access the internet just fine, and of
course cannot get to vpn network

until recently i was able to do both...

not sure what changed but i suspect maybe latest ms security patches?

anybody experience something similar?

i'm also investigating w/ system admin for vpn server to see if settings
changed there

-- poco

Dave

Distinguished
Jun 25, 2003

please don't post the same question to multiple groups. someone already
answered you somewhere else i just saw. if you really think it needs to be
addressed in two groups post them by putting both addresses on the same
message so replies go to both groups.