Looking for Drivers for 8500DV

Hey guys i lost or the last i move i have lost my disk for ALL IN
WONDER 8500 DV - any one out there can rip me a copy.

Thanks,
seawolfe
1 answer Last reply
More about looking drivers 8500dv

    Erik Graber wrote:

    > Hey guys i lost or the last i move i have lost my disk for ALL IN
    > WONDER 8500 DV - any one out there can rip me a copy.

    You can download the current drivers from the ATI site, or if you need the
    disk in order to install the DVD decoder you can buy one from ATI for ten
    bucks.

    --
    --John
    (was jclarke at eye bee em dot net)