user accounts

Just created a new user account. The Welcome page icon has a caption that
says there is one unread email for this account user. The problem is there
are NO unread emails for that account. Why is that caption present, and how
do I get rid of it?
1 answer Last reply
More about user accounts

    ldlemons wrote:

    > Just created a new user account. The Welcome page icon has a caption
    > that says there is one unread email for this account user. The problem
    > is there are NO unread emails for that account. Why is that caption
    > present, and how do I get rid of it?

    Use the TweakUI Power Toy to remove the unread email alert. Get TweakUI
    here:

    Malke
    --
    MS MVP - Windows Shell/User
    www.elephantboycomputers.com

Security Microsoft User Accounts Windows XP