Playtest: DM_Gasworks_AGHL_alpha

Stay tuned for the playtesting

The map can be downloaded via this url
http://strider.clansites.com/download.php?view.19

Note! You need to registered to get the actual file

Server name:
Peter [AGHL]
Mapname:
dm_gasworks_aghl_alpha
Usual password

Peter

--
Hi! I'm a .signature *virus*! Copy me into your ~/.signature to help me
spread!

strider

Peter Lykkegaard proclaimed...

> The map can be downloaded via this url
> http://strider.clansites.com/download.php?view.19
>
> Note! You need to registered to get the actual file
>
> Server name:
> Peter [AGHL]
> Mapname:
> dm_gasworks_aghl_alpha
> Usual password
>
> Peter

If it kicks off at 11pm I won't be in until about 12pm. I'll try to find
the server then.

--
AGHL Newsgroup, IRC FAQ & other: aghl-stuff.tk
Homepage: stri.tk

"Strider" wrote

> If it kicks off at 11pm I won't be in until about 12pm. I'll try to find
> the server then.

I'll probably be off about 1 am or half an hour later or something
I'll leave the server on for the night :)

- Peter

"Peter Lykkegaard" <polonline@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Stay tuned for the playtesting
>
> The map can be downloaded via this url
> http://strider.clansites.com/download.php?view.19
>
> Note! You need to registered to get the actual file
>
> Server name:
> Peter [AGHL]
> Mapname:
> dm_gasworks_aghl_alpha
> Usual password
>
> Peter

Got the map now, also getting an SDK update. You?
McG.

"McGrandpa" wrote

> Got the map now, also getting an SDK update. You?

Long time since I got that - old news :)

Just updated my srcds to vers 4
Finally got the sob working
Everything is ready for the playtest saturday

LOL already found some crazy stuff I'll have to look into

Among other things I have missing textures in one place allthoough it works
nicely when starting a listen server from the create game menu of HL2DM

At another place I have problems with some models
No error flashing anymore but other crazy stuff

When starting the map with srcds it can't locate the models in game
Actually just about the same as above (problem with texture - allthough not
custom)

Well ok I have some writng to do saturday - will be an easy target - LOL

I have tried adding the correct weapons in correct locations
Also spawnpoints is almost as the original map
Hopefully someone will get stuck - easy prey *G*

Well that's all folks
CU @ AGHL

- Peter

"Peter Lykkegaard" wrote

> The map can be downloaded via this url
> http://strider.clansites.com/download.php?view.19
>
> Note! You need to registered to get the actual file

Just an update

Server name:
Peter [AGHL] Playground
Mapname:
dm_gasworks_aghl_alpha
Usual password

I have the srcds ready to go
Cmd files, config files, the lot
Had the sob running today for the first time :)

- Peter

Looks excellent Peter, good job... I noticed that even though I picked
up the "Pulse Gun' several times it never shows in my weapons
inventory so it can't be used...

On Fri, 21 Jan 2005 01:17:48 +0100, "Peter Lykkegaard"
<polonline@hotmail.com> wrote:

>"McGrandpa" wrote
>
>> Got the map now, also getting an SDK update. You?
>
>Long time since I got that - old news :)
>
>Just updated my srcds to vers 4
>Finally got the sob working
>Everything is ready for the playtest saturday
>
>LOL already found some crazy stuff I'll have to look into
>
>Among other things I have missing textures in one place allthoough it works
>nicely when starting a listen server from the create game menu of HL2DM
>
>At another place I have problems with some models
>No error flashing anymore but other crazy stuff
>
>When starting the map with srcds it can't locate the models in game
>Actually just about the same as above (problem with texture - allthough not
>custom)
>
>Well ok I have some writng to do saturday - will be an easy target - LOL
>
>I have tried adding the correct weapons in correct locations
>Also spawnpoints is almost as the original map
>Hopefully someone will get stuck - easy prey *G*
>
>Well that's all folks
>CU @ AGHL
>
>- Peter

"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with
the intention of arriving safely in an attractive
and well preserved body, but rather to skid in
sideways, cigarette in one hand, favorite beverage in
the other, between the legs of a hot lady, body
thoroughly used up, totally worn out,and screaming
WOO HOO - What a Ride!"

I didn't compose this but I love it!!!

"Cannon Fodder" wrote

> Looks excellent Peter, good job... I noticed that even though I picked
> up the "Pulse Gun' several times it never shows in my weapons
> inventory so it can't be used...

I have some weaponary I have to get sorted out
In the hl2dm fgd Valve has a couple of weapons which does not work in DM
Eg Annabel (the famous shotgun from Ravenholm)
Someone has done a cleanup in the fgd
You'll get the pulsegun if lucky :)

I have also some problems with the srcds and custom models
The SRCDS does not find the models which I have embedded in the map
The physis does not with the custom models if not loaded on the server
I have a working temp solution for tomorrow (copied the lot manually to the
server folder)

- Peter

Yeah, It's weird.... I ran your map on my server as a LAN game and the
Annabelle worked fine as did the RPG... I then hopped on your server
and the RPG wouldn't fire... It showed a buck but no missile left the
tube and the Annabelle was not available... I get this error message
in my servers console running other maps but not yours...

Error reading weapon data file for: weapon_citizensuitcase
Error reading weapon data file for: weapon_citizenpackage
Error reading weapon data file for: weapon_bugbait
Error reading weapon data file for: weapon_annabelle

On Sat, 22 Jan 2005 01:32:43 +0100, "Peter Lykkegaard"