What's better about VIVO?

Hi All,

Still trying to decide which card to get after my Sapphire X800 Pro went
back the other day.

What benefit (apart from the possible extra pipelines) does a VIVO X800 Pro
have over the normal X800 Pro to justify the increase in price?

And ebuyer, overclockers and scan seem to be having a bit of a stock problem
at the moment. Any recommedations for suppliers with fast delivery in the
uk?

Thanks in advance.

Dave

You shouldn't rely on an X800 Pro having extra pipelines! VIVO stands for
Video In/Video Out and relates to the cards ability to capture video. If
you don't need to capture video stick with a standard non-VIVO card!

Crimson Liar

"David Gouge" <d@nospamthankyouverymuch.com> wrote in message
> Hi All,
>
> Still trying to decide which card to get after my Sapphire X800 Pro went
> back the other day.
>
> What benefit (apart from the possible extra pipelines) does a VIVO X800
> Pro have over the normal X800 Pro to justify the increase in price?
>
> And ebuyer, overclockers and scan seem to be having a bit of a stock
> problem at the moment. Any recommedations for suppliers with fast
> delivery in the uk?
>
> Thanks in advance.
>
> Dave

---