-ATI RADEON X800 PRO & NFS Underground: WTF?!

So I finally decided to replace my aging RADEON 8500 with a new X800 PRO and
I'm happy for the most part. It's nice to play games smoothly at 1024x768
again.

However, NFS Underground and the new NFSU2 demo doesn't seem to like my new
video card. As soon as I run the program, the whole game turns into a
slideshow from the loading screen to the menu screen. I've tried both the
latest Catylyst 4.10 and Omega drivers.

Has anyone experienced this? Is there a fix?

[[[Konfucius]]]

INTEL P4 2.53/INTEL MOBO
SAMSUNG 512MB PC2700 DDR
ATI RADEON X800 PRO 256MB AGP
HITACHI 160GB SATA
SB AUDIGY LS
PLEXTOR 8X DVD+/-RW
WINXP PRO SP2

Bandit

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

try different drivers NFS runs fine on my X800 Pro im using the 8.07
beta drivers now,but the 4.4 drivers worked the best for me :)