what driver for ati rage theater?

I have a couple of ATI Rage Theater - R6 DDRF SD64MB AGP cards. I put them
away in a box in about early 2002. When I did that, I threw a driver disk
in with them, but I wrote on it that it is for a radeon 7200....

What chip is on the ATI Rage Theater cards? What driver download to choose?
The ati download page gives me the choices of Radeon - Rage 128 - Rage 128
Pro - and, Rage Pro.
1 answer Last reply
More about what driver rage theater

    Sounds like you have either a Radeon All In Wonder 32 MB (if it has the TV
    Tuner "can" on it), otherwise a Radeon VIVO. The standard Catalyst drivers
    on ATIs website will work with both cards. The R6 chip (along with 7200)
    refers to the original Radeon chip. The Rage Theatre cards use.....
    surprise, surprise the Rage Theatre chipset. ATI have a fairly
    comprehensive section on the web site all about identifying their
    products.

    Paul
    "twobirds" <notareal@eaddy.com> wrote in message
    >I have a couple of ATI Rage Theater - R6 DDRF SD64MB AGP cards. I put them
    > away in a box in about early 2002. When I did that, I threw a driver disk
    > in with them, but I wrote on it that it is for a radeon 7200....
    >
    > What chip is on the ATI Rage Theater cards? What driver download to
    > choose?
    > The ati download page gives me the choices of Radeon - Rage 128 - Rage 128
    > Pro - and, Rage Pro.

Radeon Download ATI Graphics