Crash & Scroller

Usually when i surf on internet using mouse scroller, my graphic card
(Radeon 700 - 64 mb) crash and too much time i have to restart my pc.....
How can i resolve this problem?
Thanks.

--

Solo perchè non mi professo detentore di chissà quale verità
Ma non per questo sono vuoto o privo di morale

[Bluvertigo]

ICQ UIN #26617524

mrjx wrote:

> Usually when i surf on internet using mouse scroller, my graphic card
> (Radeon 700 - 64 mb) crash and too much time i have to restart my pc.....
> How can i resolve this problem?

Fix your mouse driver?

--
--John
(was jclarke at eye bee em dot net)

You really have to give more information on the crash (eg the error
code), and your PC details would help as well (eg Operating System).

You can't really expect anyone to properly diagnose your problem with
so few details.