Which Version of MMC works smoothly for Radeon 8500 DV inc..

I am a user of Radeon AIW 8500 DV and am currently using the 7.7.1
version of MMC with 6-13-10-6173 set of drivers. I am keen on using
the DVD Player, if a stable version of MMC including the DVD Player is
available.
Could any experienced user advise on the Vesrsion he/she is using
satisfactorily for
1) video capture from TV or Composite source and
2) playing MPEG Files and VCD and DVD on the Players?
I would appreciate info on the Catalyst Driver version being used
along with the MMC verion.

Thanks.

P. Jayant
2 answers Last reply
More about which version works smoothly radeon 8500

    "jayant" <pjayant@vsnl.com> wrote in message
    >I am a user of Radeon AIW 8500 DV and am currently using the 7.7.1
    > version of MMC with 6-13-10-6173 set of drivers. I am keen on using
    > the DVD Player, if a stable version of MMC including the DVD Player is
    > available.
    > Could any experienced user advise on the Vesrsion he/she is using
    > satisfactorily for
    > 1) video capture from TV or Composite source and
    > 2) playing MPEG Files and VCD and DVD on the Players?
    > I would appreciate info on the Catalyst Driver version being used
    > along with the MMC verion.
    >
    > Thanks.
    >
    > P. Jayant

    I have an AIW 7500 and video capture/playback has always been smooth for me
    no matter what versions of the software I used. Is the 8500 LESS capable
    than the 7500?

    I have a P4 3.06 GHz, 533MHz FSB, 1 GB 2700 RAM, dual channel if that
    matters.

    Tom Lake

    You'll find your answer and lots more at http://www.digitalfaq.com/

    Mike

    "jayant" <pjayant@vsnl.com> wrote in message
    >I am a user of Radeon AIW 8500 DV and am currently using the 7.7.1
    > version of MMC with 6-13-10-6173 set of drivers. I am keen on using
    > the DVD Player, if a stable version of MMC including the DVD Player is
    > available.
    > Could any experienced user advise on the Vesrsion he/she is using
    > satisfactorily for
    > 1) video capture from TV or Composite source and
    > 2) playing MPEG Files and VCD and DVD on the Players?
    > I would appreciate info on the Catalyst Driver version being used
    > along with the MMC verion.
    >
    > Thanks.
    >
    > P. Jayant

Radeon DVD Players Graphics