What is smartshader? Effects no?

What is smartshader? It's on default which is set to "No effects."
Should it be set at default? Cause I see there are a bunch of other
settings - classic, black & white, and so on.

Nick

On 11/10/2004 4:18 PM Nicolas The Great brightened our day with:

>What is smartshader? It's on default which is set to "No effects."
>Should it be set at default? Cause I see there are a bunch of other
>settings - classic, black & white, and so on.
>
> Nick

It's a toy. It's just useless effects. The CCC flash preview shows you
what each one does.

--
Steve ¤»Inglo«¤
www.inglostadt.com