Hi all,
I have converted from Nvidia - some noob questions:
Far Cry worked fine on my old G4 MX440 but with this card it pops critical
exception error.
Since I just have the FC demo what can I do to fix it?

The catalyst 4.10 is full off settings and options - can anyone guide me
which settings are performance improving and which better to switch off. My
3DMark 2001 score is about 7500 and I think it could be better? (XP2200+,
512MB, KT600)

help...

:)

Reinstall the Far Cry demo or at least have it redetect your hardware
configuration before launching into a mission.

> Reinstall the Far Cry demo or at least have it redetect your hardware
> configuration before launching into a mission.

Did this already even with cat 4.11 - no joy!