Which AIW 9800Pro to get (in UK)

fred

I am going to be getting an AIW 9800Pro but would like
some advice as to which manufacturer is the best regarding

1 Quality of the card/accessories

2 Value for money

3 After sales/fault fixing

4 Reliability

plus anything else anyone has to say regarding which i
should get (in the UK)

Fred wrote:

> I am going to be getting an AIW 9800Pro but would like
> some advice as to which manufacturer is the best regarding
>
> 1 Quality of the card/accessories
>
> 2 Value for money
>
> 3 After sales/fault fixing
>
> 4 Reliability
>
> plus anything else anyone has to say regarding which i
> should get (in the UK)

I believe AIW cards are only made/built by ATI, so seeing as you live in
the UK, you'll need a pal version

Gordon Scott wrote:

> I believe AIW cards are only made/built by ATI, so seeing as you live
> in the UK

I've got a Hercules manufactured 9800 AIW. It's an SE, though it
shftmodded fine.

--
Colin