You do not have sufficient privileges ..

After installing XP SP2 to my laptop I'll get next error message when trying
to see Network Connection
Properties: You do not have sufficient privileges for accessing connection
properties. Contact your
administrator. What must be changed to get this working again like before
SP2 ?

Juan

Distinguished
May 5, 2003

Download, install and fully update the spyware programs I will mention
bellow, next remove the Internet connection line from the
computer, go to Start\Run\type; msconfig\Start tab\and uncheck
any running processes other than antivirus components and Office shortcut
icons bar, or messenger. If you don't know which processes are safe and
which are not, you can uncheck all of them but only while the Internet
Connection Line is removed from the computer. Don't forget to
check back those processes you know are safe after the cleanup is complete.

Next go to Start\Run\type; regedit\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\
SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run
and delete any unknown process(es) you may find there and then
do the same in the CURRENT_USER Hive following the same
key path.

Next restart your computer and logon in safe mode by pressing F8
several times at the beggining of the boot-up and run your spyware
applications, and run them again later in normal mode...
Plug in the Internet connection line only after you are convinced your
system is fully clean and you have regained administrator privileges.

These are the applications that will do the job.
Adaware SE Personal Edition, Spybot S & D, SpywareBlaster,
CWShredder, HijackThis.

http://www.majorgeeks.com/downloads31.html

Regards.