Heart of Evil just finished

Just finished Heart of Evil mod. It was great. Thanks to Len and several
others who unstuck me a couple of times. What's next? Scott in Austin MN

Bobo

Distinguished
Jan 14, 2004

so

"Scott Richardson" <srichard@charter.net> wrote in message
> Just finished Heart of Evil mod. It was great. Thanks to Len and several
> others who unstuck me a couple of times. What's next? Scott in Austin MN

Len

On Thu, 20 Jan 2005 22:13:19 -0600, "Scott Richardson"
<srichard@charter.net> wrote:

>Just finished Heart of Evil mod. It was great. Thanks to Len and several
>others who unstuck me a couple of times. What's next? Scott in Austin MN

Try the Timeline trilogy. It's another good one.

http://www.hangar16.com/NB/pafiledb/pafiledb.php?action=file&id=278
http://www.hangar16.com/NB/pafiledb/pafiledb.php?action=file&id=277
http://www.hangar16.com/NB/pafiledb/pafiledb.php?action=file&id=14

Len