Ati 9600 - 9800 Pro - Brightness and Contrast??

Tags:
  • Radeon
  • Support
  • ATI
  • Graphics
Last response: in Graphics & Displays
Share
November 13, 2004 5:14:43 PM

Does these cards support adjustment for brightness and contrast in windows?
I need this feature as my monitor setup menu stopped working and the only
way I can adjust the screen is through the software...... Does the 9600 or
the 9800 do this?? My current NVidia will, but worried the new card wont
support this feature....

Steve

More about : ati 9600 9800 pro brightness contrast

Anonymous
November 13, 2004 7:00:12 PM

In article <2vmj6sF2n0hp5U1@uni-berlin.de>, Steve says...
> Does these cards support adjustment for brightness and contrast in windows?
> I need this feature as my monitor setup menu stopped working and the only
> way I can adjust the screen is through the software...... Does the 9600 or
> the 9800 do this??

Yes. In Display Properties, Advanced there is a Color tab that allows
you to alter the RGB as well as gamma, brightness and contrast.

--
Conor

Normality will be restored once we actually work out what normality is.
!