Ati 9600 - 9800 Pro - Brightness and Contrast??

Does these cards support adjustment for brightness and contrast in windows?
I need this feature as my monitor setup menu stopped working and the only
way I can adjust the screen is through the software...... Does the 9600 or
the 9800 do this?? My current NVidia will, but worried the new card wont
support this feature....

Steve
1 answer Last reply
More about 9600 9800 brightness contrast

    In article <2vmj6sF2n0hp5U1@uni-berlin.de>, Steve says...
    > Does these cards support adjustment for brightness and contrast in windows?
    > I need this feature as my monitor setup menu stopped working and the only
    > way I can adjust the screen is through the software...... Does the 9600 or
    > the 9800 do this??

    Yes. In Display Properties, Advanced there is a Color tab that allows
    you to alter the RGB as well as gamma, brightness and contrast.

    --
    Conor

    Normality will be restored once we actually work out what normality is.

Radeon Support ATI Graphics