Arctic coolers in Australia?

Gday all
does anybody know where to get Arctic coolers in aust?

cheeers
Staf

On 11/14/2004 3:19 AM stafo brightened our day with:

>Gday all
>does anybody know where to get Arctic coolers in aust?
>
>cheeers
>Staf

I think you have to get Antarctic coolers down there.

--
Steve ¤»Inglo«¤
www.inglostadt.com

eddie

"stafo" <staf@(REMOVE)iinet.net.au> wrote in message
> Gday all
> does anybody know where to get Arctic coolers in aust?
>
> cheeers
> Staf

Where are you? Here in West Oz, Peter Lingley of Wangarra sells Arctic
cooling compound.

Eddie

"Eddie" <woofdog@iinet.net.au> wrote in message

> "stafo" <staf@(REMOVE)iinet.net.au> wrote in message
>> Gday all
>> does anybody know where to get Arctic coolers in aust?
>>
>> cheeers
>> Staf
>>

> Where are you? Here in West Oz, Peter Lingley of Wangarra sells Arctic
> cooling compound.

Arctic coolers, NOT arctic silver. He means the latest VGA cooler, here:-

http://www.arctic-cooling.com/en/products/vga_silencer/

regards,

Dion L Heap

www.thetophouse.com

"Dion L Heap" <NoSpam@ThankYou.Com> wrote in message

> "Eddie" <woofdog@iinet.net.au> wrote in message
>>
>> "stafo" <staf@(REMOVE)iinet.net.au> wrote in message
>>> Gday all
>>> does anybody know where to get Arctic coolers in aust?
>>>
>>> cheeers
>>> Staf
>>>

>> Where are you? Here in West Oz, Peter Lingley of Wangarra sells Arctic
>> cooling compound.
>
> Arctic coolers, NOT arctic silver. He means the latest VGA cooler, here:-
>
> http://www.arctic-cooling.com/en/products/vga_silencer/
>
> regards,
>
> Dion L Heap
>
> www.thetophouse.com

yes i was looking for the vga cooler range

cheers ppl

Staf

> "Dion L Heap" <NoSpam@ThankYou.Com> wrote in message
> >
> > "Eddie" <woofdog@iinet.net.au> wrote in message
> >>
> >> "stafo" <staf@(REMOVE)iinet.net.au> wrote in message

> >> Where are you? Here in West Oz, Peter Lingley of Wangarra sells Arctic
> >> cooling compound.
> >
> > Arctic coolers, NOT arctic silver. He means the latest VGA cooler,
here:-

> > http://www.arctic-cooling.com/en/products/vga_silencer/
> >
> > regards,
> >
> > Dion L Heap
> >
> > www.thetophouse.com
> >

> yes i was looking for the vga cooler range
>
> cheers ppl
>
> Staf

Sorry, now I'm interested....my P4 Prescott is running hot

Eddie