  • NTFS
  • Permissions
  • Windows XP
April 20, 2005 2:52:26 PM

I need to be able for someone to write to a directory but not delete what
they wrote. I have tried the special permissions and just uncheck the
delete box but the problem is that they own the file once they write it. Is
there a way for someone to write a file(hence owning it) and not allow them
to delete it? Thanks in advance for the replies.

-Steven-

More about : ntfs permissions question

Anonymous
April 21, 2005 5:58:31 PM

No need to answer .. I found out how to do it. When in doubt experiment. :)

!