Forgotten Administrator Password

Status
Not open for further replies.

natasha

Distinguished
Dec 29, 2003

PLEASE HELP ME!!! - I have forgotten my administrator password to get into my
computer on windows xp and I havent got a clue where to start!! There are no
other users on the computer.
Can someone please give me an idiot proof guide of how to get around this,
as i dont really know where to start and itis a brand new computer.

Natasha;
Something here should help:

Jupiter Jones [MVP]
http://www3.telus.net/dandemar