Closed

Forgotten Administrator Password

PLEASE HELP ME!!! - I have forgotten my administrator password to get into my
computer on windows xp and I havent got a clue where to start!! There are no
other users on the computer.
Can someone please give me an idiot proof guide of how to get around this,
as i dont really know where to start and itis a brand new computer.
2 answers Last reply
More about forgotten administrator password

    Natasha;
    Something here should help:

    Jupiter Jones [MVP]
    http://www3.telus.net/dandemar
    http://www.dts-l.org

    "Natasha" <Natasha@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > PLEASE HELP ME!!! - I have forgotten my administrator password to get into
    > my
    > computer on windows xp and I havent got a clue where to start!! There are
    > no
    > other users on the computer.
    > Can someone please give me an idiot proof guide of how to get around this,
    > as i dont really know where to start and itis a brand new computer.
  2. Necropost.

Security Computers Microsoft Windows XP