Closed

Forgotten Administrator Password

April 21, 2005 6:03:03 PM

PLEASE HELP ME!!! - I have forgotten my administrator password to get into my
computer on windows xp and I havent got a clue where to start!! There are no
other users on the computer.
Can someone please give me an idiot proof guide of how to get around this,
as i dont really know where to start and itis a brand new computer.
Anonymous
a b 8 Security
April 21, 2005 8:37:52 PM

Natasha;
Something here should help:

Jupiter Jones [MVP]
http://www3.telus.net/dandemar
http://www.dts-l.org

"Natasha" <Natasha@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> PLEASE HELP ME!!! - I have forgotten my administrator password to get into
> my
> computer on windows xp and I havent got a clue where to start!! There are
> no
> other users on the computer.
> Can someone please give me an idiot proof guide of how to get around this,
> as i dont really know where to start and itis a brand new computer.
Anonymous
a b 8 Security
January 21, 2010 6:33:16 PM

Necropost.