Mass Certificate Export

a b 8 Security
April 22, 2005 6:08:04 AM

Is any possibilities of mass certificate export from personal store of my
windows profile with private keys? I want to transfer all certificates to
another computer.
Anonymous
a b 8 Security
April 25, 2005 2:15:02 PM

It is not possible to export multiple certs with private keys on XP. You
must export them individually to .pfx files.

Thanks.
Pat

!