Mass Certificate Export

Is any possibilities of mass certificate export from personal store of my
windows profile with private keys? I want to transfer all certificates to
another computer.
1 answer Last reply
More about mass certificate export

    It is not possible to export multiple certs with private keys on XP. You
    must export them individually to .pfx files.

    Thanks.
    Pat

    "Valery" wrote:

    > Is any possibilities of mass certificate export from personal store of my
    > windows profile with private keys? I want to transfer all certificates to
    > another computer.

Security Microsoft Certificate Windows XP