Arctic Cooler VGA Silencer Fan Switch

Which is which? down fast, up slow... right?
It's drowned out by the rest of the systems fans so I can't really tell
the difference.

--
Steve ¤»Inglo«¤
www.inglostadt.com

Aren't there engraved labels on the backplate? It's true that the two speeds
are not audibly different... I just leave it running full-blast. In the end
I don't think it matters, either, as the massive aluminum heat sink has a
lot of "thermal inertia".

First of One schrieb:
> Aren't there engraved labels on the backplate? It's true that the two speeds
> are not audibly different... I just leave it running full-blast. In the end
> I don't think it matters, either, as the massive aluminum heat sink has a
> lot of "thermal inertia".

Lever down = full rpm,
lever high = reduced rpm,
in doubt you can check the different airflow coming out....
Reg.,
Matthias

"Inglo" <ioo@??.¿¿¿> wrote in message
> Which is which? down fast, up slow... right?
> It's drowned out by the rest of the systems fans so I can't really tell
> the difference.
>
> --
> Steve ¤»Inglo«¤
> www.inglostadt.com

LoL. I can't work it out either. :p
Nice cooler huh? I'm happy.

Thomas Houseman wrote:
> "Inglo" <ioo@??.¿¿¿> wrote in message
>
>>Which is which? down fast, up slow... right?
>>It's drowned out by the rest of the systems fans so I can't really tell
>>the difference.
>>
>>--
>>Steve ¤»Inglo«¤
>>www.inglostadt.com
>

> LoL. I can't work it out either. :p
> Nice cooler huh? I'm happy.

Up is slow. On mine, at least (and I can hear the difference ;-)

Yup. Mine makes no difference up or down, but it's a loverley cooler :)