Remove tray icon?

The Catalyst driver including the Control Center seems to show no option to
remove that red ATi tray icon? Is there a way to remove it?

SteveK wrote:
> The Catalyst driver including the Control Center seems to show no option to
> remove that red ATi tray icon? Is there a way to remove it?

Yep, it's in the Options tab.

--
Achim
http://users.skynet.be/AchimT

"Joachim Trensz" <me@privacy.net> wrote in message
> SteveK wrote:
>> The Catalyst driver including the Control Center seems to show no option
>> to remove that red ATi tray icon? Is there a way to remove it?
>>

> Yep, it's in the Options tab.

Are we talking about the same? - Control Centre NOT Control Panel
I know there is a option in the driver including the Control Panel but I
cant find that particular option in the Control Centre (cat 4.11) it seems
not there..

On 11/16/2004 11:49 PM SteveK brightened our day with:

>"Joachim Trensz" <me@privacy.net> wrote in message
>

>>SteveK wrote:
>>

>>>The Catalyst driver including the Control Center seems to show no option
>>>to remove that red ATi tray icon? Is there a way to remove it?
>>>

>>Yep, it's in the Options tab.
>>

>Are we talking about the same? - Control Centre NOT Control Panel
>I know there is a option in the driver including the Control Panel but I
>cant find that particular option in the Control Centre (cat 4.11) it seems
>not there..

In the CCC, open the Preferences drop down menu and uncheck "enable
system tray icon".

--
Steve ¤»Inglo«¤
www.inglostadt.com

Jez

Inglo wrote:
> On 11/16/2004 11:49 PM SteveK brightened our day with:
>
>> "Joachim Trensz" <me@privacy.net> wrote in message

>>> Yep, it's in the Options tab.
>>>

>> Are we talking about the same? - Control Centre NOT Control Panel
>> I know there is a option in the driver including the Control Panel but
>> I cant find that particular option in the Control Centre (cat 4.11) it
>> seems not there..
>>

> In the CCC, open the Preferences drop down menu and uncheck "enable
> system tray icon".

Nope, it's not there, that menu only asks you to change the skins....

--
Jez
'Realism is seductive because once you have accepted the reasonable

Skype callto://hellward
NFS Porsche Unleashed, Hot Pursuit 2, Underground.
Yeowww

On 11/17/2004 3:46 AM Jez brightened our day with:

> Inglo wrote:
>
>> On 11/16/2004 11:49 PM SteveK brightened our day with:
>>
>>> "Joachim Trensz" <me@privacy.net> wrote in message

>>> Are we talking about the same? - Control Centre NOT Control Panel
>>> I know there is a option in the driver including the Control Panel
>>> but I cant find that particular option in the Control Centre (cat
>>> 4.11) it seems not there..
>>>

>> In the CCC, open the Preferences drop down menu and uncheck "enable
>> system tray icon".
>>
> Nope, it's not there, that menu only asks you to change the skins....

Yes it is, on the right side of the button there's a little arrow, click
that arrow.

--
Steve ¤»Inglo«¤
www.inglostadt.com

Jez

Inglo wrote:
> On 11/17/2004 3:46 AM Jez brightened our day with:
>
>> Inglo wrote:
>>
>>> On 11/16/2004 11:49 PM SteveK brightened our day with:

>>> In the CCC, open the Preferences drop down menu and uncheck "enable
>>> system tray icon".
>>>
>> Nope, it's not there, that menu only asks you to change the skins....
>>
> Yes it is, on the right side of the button there's a little arrow, click
> that arrow.

Ahh Haa ! Yes indeed...found it...right to the preferences drop down
menu...a little arrow which brings up other options.

Many thanks !

--

"Inglo" <ioo@??.¿¿¿> wrote in message
> On 11/17/2004 3:46 AM Jez brightened our day with:
>
>> Inglo wrote:
>>
>>> On 11/16/2004 11:49 PM SteveK brightened our day with:

>>> In the CCC, open the Preferences drop down menu and uncheck "enable
>>> system tray icon".
>>>
>> Nope, it's not there, that menu only asks you to change the skins....
>>
> Yes it is, on the right side of the button there's a little arrow, click
> that arrow.

Oh YES, Jesus, that is sorta hidden menu - thanks a bunch!