one event in security log only xp pro

April 22, 2005 12:18:20 PM

I have a security log that for some reason only shows one entry in the log.
I am auditing several object access success and failure logons but I can
only see one
event at any given time in the log. I clear the log and the log just updates
with the most recent event. Its like the size is stuff on one event? Ive
checked the registry settings and it looks the same as another xp pro box I
have that logs fine. Size is set to 512kb with overwritting enabled. Can
anyone think of why this might be like this?

THanks

More about : event security log pro

Anonymous
a b 8 Security
June 27, 2005 7:22:06 AM

Hi Benji,

I have the same problem too. Tried deleting the secevent.evt file but to no
avail. Have you found a solution? Thanks in advance.

!