Adware, please help me remove them; istbar(istsvc.exe), ka..

Hi,

I just found out that i have this adware installed on my pc and tried to
remove it from my pc but not luck. Please help me!
I even try erasing the registry keys, and no help, maybe im not erasing all
the registry keys.
Also found on my system configuration: this adware C:\Program
files\Kazaa-Pal\Kazaa-Pal.exe and dont know how to delete this adware either,
try looking online but not help at all.

dont know if this is a adware: C:\Windows\wfwdal.exe
or: %systemroot%\system32\drumpep 0 -k
or: C:\WINDOWS\system32\ov23mbga.exe

this are on my start up system configuration.
please help me to delete all this adware from my computer

http://support.microsoft.com/?­id=827315

Download Ad-aware SE and scan your PC for the presence of sp­yware:

Symantec Security Check
http://security.symantec.com/s­scv6/default.asp?langid=ie&ven­id=sym

Microsoft Windows AntiSpyware
http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=321cd7a2-6a57-4c57-a8bd-dbf62eda9671&displaylang=en

3 Simple Steps to Help Ensure the Protection of Your PC
http://www.microsoft.com/athom­e/security/protect/default.msp­x

Utilize the following maintenance programs, at least monthly,
to maintain the optimum performance of Windows XP:

http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;310312&Product=winxp

How to Perform Disk Error Checking in Windows XP
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;315265&Product=winxp

HOW TO: Analyze and Defragment a Disk in Windows XP
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;305781&Product=winxp

--
Carey Frisch
Microsoft MVP

From: "Zeca" <Zeca@discussions.microsoft.com>

| Hi,
|
| I just found out that i have this adware installed on my pc and tried to
| remove it from my pc but not luck. Please help me!
| I even try erasing the registry keys, and no help, maybe im not erasing all
| the registry keys.
| Also found on my system configuration: this adware C:\Program
| files\Kazaa-Pal\Kazaa-Pal.exe and dont know how to delete this adware either,
| try looking online but not help at all.
|
| dont know if this is a adware: C:\Windows\wfwdal.exe
| or: %systemroot%\system32\drumpep 0 -k
| or: C:\WINDOWS\system32\ov23mbga.exe
|
| this are on my start up system configuration.
| please help me to delete all this adware from my computer

Answered in WinXP General.

--
Dave
http://www.ik-cs.com/got-a-virus.htm

Thanks for your help, i followed all the instructions on the website that you
sent me! and it didnt help at all, i still get pop up!

followed step by step and after that i even run my mcafee software to check
for virus and adware, and found a few, delete them! and runned spyboot and
xoftspy beside the other software that i was supposed to use. and have the
same problem because cant get rid of these adware, apyware programs.

=(

"David H. Lipman" wrote:

> From: "Zeca" <Zeca@discussions.microsoft.com>
>
> | Hi,
> |
> | I just found out that i have this adware installed on my pc and tried to
> | remove it from my pc but not luck. Please help me!
> | I even try erasing the registry keys, and no help, maybe im not erasing all
> | the registry keys.
> | Also found on my system configuration: this adware C:\Program
> | files\Kazaa-Pal\Kazaa-Pal.exe and dont know how to delete this adware either,
> | try looking online but not help at all.
> |
> | dont know if this is a adware: C:\Windows\wfwdal.exe
> | or: %systemroot%\system32\drumpep 0 -k
> | or: C:\WINDOWS\system32\ov23mbga.exe
> |
> | this are on my start up system configuration.
> | please help me to delete all this adware from my computer
>
> Answered in WinXP General.
>
> --
> Dave
> http://www.ik-cs.com/got-a-virus.htm

Thanks for your help!!

I havent used BHODemon, yet but i gonna try it now!
i used conterspy found a few adware, was great! but still a few minutes ago
i runned another scan and didnt find anything. I still get pop up. and dont
know what to do...i runned so many software again adware.
At least i think that i removed for sure the ISTbar, dont see it in my
startup anymore(msconfig) kazaa pal is gone too using Absolute uninstaller
1.41.

This is where the ads are coming from when i go to my history:
ads.cc214142.com
ads.dealhelper.com

i thouhgt that i dont have any more adware or spyware on my computer, how
can i still get pop up, after running so many virus scan(mcafee) and all the
antyspyware software, Sysclean, adware, stinger, cwshredder, spybot,
microsoft antispyware, counterspy.

=(

thanks to all for your help!