Adware, please help me remove them; istbar(istsvc.exe), ka..

Hi,

I just found out that i have this adware installed on my pc and tried to
remove it from my pc but not luck. Please help me!
I even try erasing the registry keys, and no help, maybe im not erasing all
the registry keys.
Also found on my system configuration: this adware C:\Program
files\Kazaa-Pal\Kazaa-Pal.exe and dont know how to delete this adware either,
try looking online but not help at all.

dont know if this is a adware: C:\Windows\wfwdal.exe
or: %systemroot%\system32\drumpep 0 -k
or: C:\WINDOWS\system32\ov23mbga.exe

this are on my start up system configuration.
please help me to delete all this adware from my computer
4 answers Last reply
More about adware remove them istbar istsvc

    http://support.microsoft.com/?­id=827315

    Download Ad-aware SE and scan your PC for the presence of sp­yware:

    Symantec Security Check
    http://security.symantec.com/s­scv6/default.asp?langid=ie&ven­id=sym

    Microsoft Windows AntiSpyware
    http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=321cd7a2-6a57-4c57-a8bd-dbf62eda9671&displaylang=en

    3 Simple Steps to Help Ensure the Protection of Your PC
    http://www.microsoft.com/athom­e/security/protect/default.msp­x

    Utilize the following maintenance programs, at least monthly,
    to maintain the optimum performance of Windows XP:

    http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;310312&Product=winxp

    How to Perform Disk Error Checking in Windows XP
    http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;315265&Product=winxp

    HOW TO: Analyze and Defragment a Disk in Windows XP
    http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;305781&Product=winxp

    --
    Carey Frisch
    Microsoft MVP

    From: "Zeca" <Zeca@discussions.microsoft.com>

    | Hi,
    |
    | I just found out that i have this adware installed on my pc and tried to
    | remove it from my pc but not luck. Please help me!
    | I even try erasing the registry keys, and no help, maybe im not erasing all
    | the registry keys.
    | Also found on my system configuration: this adware C:\Program
    | files\Kazaa-Pal\Kazaa-Pal.exe and dont know how to delete this adware either,
    | try looking online but not help at all.
    |
    | dont know if this is a adware: C:\Windows\wfwdal.exe
    | or: %systemroot%\system32\drumpep 0 -k
    | or: C:\WINDOWS\system32\ov23mbga.exe
    |
    | this are on my start up system configuration.
    | please help me to delete all this adware from my computer

    Answered in WinXP General.

    --
    Dave
    http://www.ik-cs.com/got-a-virus.htm

    Thanks for your help, i followed all the instructions on the website that you
    sent me! and it didnt help at all, i still get pop up!

    followed step by step and after that i even run my mcafee software to check
    for virus and adware, and found a few, delete them! and runned spyboot and
    xoftspy beside the other software that i was supposed to use. and have the
    same problem because cant get rid of these adware, apyware programs.

    =(

    "David H. Lipman" wrote:

    > From: "Zeca" <Zeca@discussions.microsoft.com>
    >
    > | Hi,
    > |
    > | I just found out that i have this adware installed on my pc and tried to
    > | remove it from my pc but not luck. Please help me!
    > | I even try erasing the registry keys, and no help, maybe im not erasing all
    > | the registry keys.
    > | Also found on my system configuration: this adware C:\Program
    > | files\Kazaa-Pal\Kazaa-Pal.exe and dont know how to delete this adware either,
    > | try looking online but not help at all.
    > |
    > | dont know if this is a adware: C:\Windows\wfwdal.exe
    > | or: %systemroot%\system32\drumpep 0 -k
    > | or: C:\WINDOWS\system32\ov23mbga.exe
    > |
    > | this are on my start up system configuration.
    > | please help me to delete all this adware from my computer
    >
    > Answered in WinXP General.
    >
    > --
    > Dave
    > http://www.ik-cs.com/got-a-virus.htm

    Thanks for your help!!

    I havent used BHODemon, yet but i gonna try it now!
    i used conterspy found a few adware, was great! but still a few minutes ago
    i runned another scan and didnt find anything. I still get pop up. and dont
    know what to do...i runned so many software again adware.
    At least i think that i removed for sure the ISTbar, dont see it in my
    startup anymore(msconfig) kazaa pal is gone too using Absolute uninstaller
    1.41.

    This is where the ads are coming from when i go to my history:
    ads.cc214142.com
    ads.dealhelper.com

    i thouhgt that i dont have any more adware or spyware on my computer, how
    can i still get pop up, after running so many virus scan(mcafee) and all the
    antyspyware software, Sysclean, adware, stinger, cwshredder, spybot,
    microsoft antispyware, counterspy.

    =(

    thanks to all for your help!

    "Zeca" wrote:

    > Thanks for your help, i followed all the instructions on the website that you
    > sent me! and it didnt help at all, i still get pop up!
    >
    > followed step by step and after that i even run my mcafee software to check
    > for virus and adware, and found a few, delete them! and runned spyboot and
    > xoftspy beside the other software that i was supposed to use. and have the
    > same problem because cant get rid of these adware, apyware programs.
    >
    > =(
    >

    > "David H. Lipman" wrote:
    >
    > > From: "Zeca" <Zeca@discussions.microsoft.com>
    > >
    > > | Hi,
    > > |
    > > | I just found out that i have this adware installed on my pc and tried to
    > > | remove it from my pc but not luck. Please help me!
    > > | I even try erasing the registry keys, and no help, maybe im not erasing all
    > > | the registry keys.
    > > | Also found on my system configuration: this adware C:\Program
    > > | files\Kazaa-Pal\Kazaa-Pal.exe and dont know how to delete this adware either,
    > > | try looking online but not help at all.
    > > |
    > > | dont know if this is a adware: C:\Windows\wfwdal.exe
    > > | or: %systemroot%\system32\drumpep 0 -k
    > > | or: C:\WINDOWS\system32\ov23mbga.exe
    > > |
    > > | this are on my start up system configuration.
    > > | please help me to delete all this adware from my computer
    > >
    > > Answered in WinXP General.
    > >
    > > --
    > > Dave
    > > http://www.claymania.com/removal-trojan-adware.html