CLI.exe trying to access net on startup

I just installed the new 4.11 drivers and now whenever I boot up my machine,
zonealarm gives me a warning that cli.exe is trying to access the net. I
assume it is looking for updates, but it annoys me when programs use the net
without my permission. Is there a way to turn this off? Thanks.

SL

if you use XP, have you tried msconfig? If not, its a way to turn off some
uncooperative programs. Go to your Start>Run menu and type "msconfig"
without the quotes. It will bring up some system good info. Go to the tab
marked Startup and click it. It will show you all the programs in the
startup of your OS. The one with a check in the box are starting up when
you boot. If you uncheck, It will not attempt to load on your next bootup.

I had that program once before and know there is a way. Im not sure if the
startup is it, but its a good start.

Sl

http://www.rage3d.com/board/showthread.php?t=33789794