https not working

a b 8 Security
April 23, 2005 11:55:03 AM

i have WinXP with SP2 machine. Suddenly from today onwards, I can't access
https link in my IE. I tried installing some other browser too.... That too
failed. Normal http links are working.

More about : https working

Anonymous
a b 8 Security
April 23, 2005 11:09:56 PM

Kiruthik Nandha Kumar wrote:

> i have WinXP with SP2 machine. Suddenly from today onwards, I can't access
> https link in my IE. I tried installing some other browser too.... That too
> failed. Normal http links are working.
Hi

How to troubleshoot problems accessing secure Web pages with
Internet Explorer 6 Service Pack 2
http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=870700

the 1328 page Scripting Guide: