https not working

i have WinXP with SP2 machine. Suddenly from today onwards, I can't access
https link in my IE. I tried installing some other browser too.... That too
failed. Normal http links are working.
1 answer Last reply
More about https working

    Kiruthik Nandha Kumar wrote:

    > i have WinXP with SP2 machine. Suddenly from today onwards, I can't access
    > https link in my IE. I tried installing some other browser too.... That too
    > failed. Normal http links are working.
    Hi

    How to troubleshoot problems accessing secure Web pages with
    Internet Explorer 6 Service Pack 2
    http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=870700

    the 1328 page Scripting Guide:

Internet Explorer Security Microsoft Windows XP