Radeon 9600 XT 128MB vs 256MB

Hi,

I'd like to know something: is there a great difference in performances
between the Radeon 9600 XT 128 MB and 256 MB?

Does anyone of you know an URL where the two cards are compared?

Thanks a lot
1 answer Last reply
More about radeon 9600 128mb 256mb

    I strongly urge you save your money, and go for nvidia,

    I still have an ATI 9600xt 256mb problem, its a NOISY NOISY card to
    begin with, think blackhawk helicopter in your living room type noise.
    The software for the ati 9600xt is HORRIBLE , UNRELIABLE , and DOES
    NOT WORK. The installation guide is again NOTHING like it says it is,
    and the tv out function DOES NOT WORK. In short for 300 bucks, it the
    biggest con going around on the market today. Oh and thier tech
    support site for "you" the customer, is some automated script bot that
    just sends out the sites own FAQ response.

    IN short: AVOID! get a nvidia never had a problem with 3 types of
    cards for them, and thier support base is excellent!

    love
    one peed off EX-ati card buyer

Radeon ATI Graphics