Radeon 9600 XT 128MB vs 256MB

gil-galad

Distinguished
Jun 21, 2004

Hi,

I'd like to know something: is there a great difference in performances
between the Radeon 9600 XT 128 MB and 256 MB?

Does anyone of you know an URL where the two cards are compared?

Thanks a lot

I strongly urge you save your money, and go for nvidia,

I still have an ATI 9600xt 256mb problem, its a NOISY NOISY card to
begin with, think blackhawk helicopter in your living room type noise.
The software for the ati 9600xt is HORRIBLE , UNRELIABLE , and DOES
NOT WORK. The installation guide is again NOTHING like it says it is,
and the tv out function DOES NOT WORK. In short for 300 bucks, it the
biggest con going around on the market today. Oh and thier tech
support site for "you" the customer, is some automated script bot that
just sends out the sites own FAQ response.

IN short: AVOID! get a nvidia never had a problem with 3 types of
cards for them, and thier support base is excellent!

love
one peed off EX-ati card buyer

TRENDING THREADS