HELP!!!, HOW DO I STEALT PORT 113?

I use SHIELD UP and SYGATE to test my port and they both show that the port
113 (the IDENT ) is closed. I want to have it stealted and I can't figure it
out how to do it. I have broadband connection using a Belkin router combine
with Sygate Firewall Pro software and windows xp Firewall. My router has NAT
and ICMP enable.
2 answers Last reply
More about help stealt port

    There is an option in the setup for my Linksys router to stealth port 113.
    Check your router options.

    --
    Regards,

    Richard Urban

    aka Crusty (-: Old B@stard :-)

    "mainframe6000" <mainframe6000@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    >I use SHIELD UP and SYGATE to test my port and they both show that the port
    > 113 (the IDENT ) is closed. I want to have it stealted and I can't figure
    > it
    > out how to do it. I have broadband connection using a Belkin router
    > combine
    > with Sygate Firewall Pro software and windows xp Firewall. My router has
    > NAT
    > and ICMP enable.

    * mainframe6000 <mainframe6000@discussions.microsoft.com>:
    > I use SHIELD UP and SYGATE to test my port and they both show that the port
    > 113 (the IDENT ) is closed. I want to have it stealted and I can't figure it
    > out how to do it. I have broadband connection using a Belkin router combine
    > with Sygate Firewall Pro software and windows xp Firewall. My router has NAT
    > and ICMP enable.

    Look on your router where to "stealth" it, most likely it comes with a
    web config page. But don't worry about it too much having the port show
    as closed is fine.

    Jason

Windows XP