Video capture problem

Hello, trying to capture video from my Hi-8 Sony. I have the All-in-Wonder
9700. Keeps telling me that the WDM is not installed. Running XP Pro-and the
device manager shows all are installed (about 7 or 8). I'm running a Intel
Mobo, 1GB of Ram, a 3.2 proc. Have bagged the latest drivers from Intel and
ATI-to no avail-even though it says they are/were installed. App will either
be Pinacle or Premiere-not sure yet on that. Looking for any guidance. Am
currently trying to do it with ATI support-but have only gotten generic
FAQ's so far.

> 9700. Keeps telling me that the WDM is not installed. Running XP Pro-and
> the
> device manager shows all are installed (about 7 or 8). I'm running a Intel

You need to uninstall and then re-install the drivers. Go here:
http://www.ati.com/support/installation/radeon/winxp/radeoninstallcapwinxp.html
and here:
http://www.ati.com/support/installation/radeon/winxp/radeoninstallwinxp.html
and follow the directions explicitly.

Stay away from Pinnacle at all costs. Premier Elements is a subset of
Premier Pro and is the best beginners choice.

Good luck!