Boy I am confused. My man concern is to limit the Guest account to the hi
nines. The best way to do this I can see is to edit the group policies, but.
When I edit them it makes the changes over all accounts. I have tried to go
into mmc and add a snap-in called group policy. The main one is the local
computer. I was going to change it to the guest group but couldn't. My
question is how do I get the same options as in Local Computer Policy\User
Configuration\Administrative Templates. There are a lot of options there that
I would like to use against the guest account. Please help.

-Jake Sherlock

Jake Sherlock wrote:

> Boy I am confused. My man concern is to limit the Guest account to the hi
> nines. The best way to do this I can see is to edit the group policies, but.
> When I edit them it makes the changes over all accounts. I have tried to go
> into mmc and add a snap-in called group policy. The main one is the local
> computer. I was going to change it to the guest group but couldn't. My
> question is how do I get the same options as in Local Computer Policy\User
> Configuration\Administrative Templates. There are a lot of options there that
> I would like to use against the guest account. Please help.
Hi

Some info here:
http://groups.google.co.uk/groups?selm=X7idnUp3EfroSajfRVn-oQ%40comcast.com

the 1328 page Scripting Guide:

Group policies apply to all users on a computer that is not in a domain environment. See www.dougknox.com, Win XP Utilities, Windows XP Security Console for an application that will allow you to enforce a good set of restrictions on a per-user basis.

Win 95/98/Me/XP Tweaks and Fixes
http://www.dougknox.com
Unsolicited e-mail is not answered.