Upgrade to ATI 4.12 BETA Catalyst and Overdrive missing...

Tags:
  • Radeon
  • Overdrive
  • Catalyst
  • ATI
  • Graphics
Last response: in Graphics & Displays
November 19, 2004 6:44:02 PM

Just as title says, I have no Overdrive option and this is with CCC
installed. Any ideas and if anyone else with 4.12 BETA and CCC
installed have the same issues?

More about : upgrade ati beta catalyst overdrive missing

Anonymous
November 20, 2004 1:36:35 AM

GG wrote:
> Just as title says, I have no Overdrive option and this is with CCC
> installed. Any ideas and if anyone else with 4.12 BETA and CCC
> installed have the same issues?

Same thing happened to me with the 4.10 drivers. I decided to give up on
the CCC. Unintalled it, and I got my Overdrive options back.

I suggest you just dump the CCC...
!