Cat 4.11 cures the transition crash problem in KOTOR!

Finally, it looks like you can transition from one area to the next without
random crash-to-desktops inStar Wars: Knights of the Old Republic!

Only took almost a year -- but hey, it is finally fixed (just in time for
the sequel).
--
_________________________________
James A. Cooley

"James A. Cooley" <jacooley@centralpets.com> wrote in message
> Finally, it looks like you can transition from one area to the next
without
> random crash-to-desktops inStar Wars: Knights of the Old Republic!
>
> Only took almost a year -- but hey, it is finally fixed (just in time for
> the sequel).

They said they wanted to fix the issue once and for all, but it's good to
see them finally follow through on it.

"NightSky 421" <nightsky421@reply-to-group.com> wrote in message
> "James A. Cooley" <jacooley@centralpets.com> wrote in message
>> Finally, it looks like you can transition from one area to the next
> without
>> random crash-to-desktops inStar Wars: Knights of the Old Republic!
>>
>> Only took almost a year -- but hey, it is finally fixed (just in time for
>> the sequel).
>>

> They said they wanted to fix the issue once and for all, but it's good to
> see them finally follow through on it.

Yes. I had resorted to using an earlier driver file to get the game to
transistion without crashes. The funny thing is that older driver worked
fine. It was the newer ones that crashed and had other problems.