E-mailing Errors from Event Log

Is it possible to E-mail events from the Event Log?
I would like to filter the events I receive at the source since I think that
I need 'errors' but not 'information'.

TIA.

--

Regards,

Allan C

I don't think you can directly email from the event log, but you can use the
button right below the down arrow button to copy the contents of the event
log entry and then paste it into an email message.

If you right click on any of the event logs, select properties, then click
on the filter tab, you can deselect the information events.

"Allan C" <proven_solutions@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Is it possible to E-mail events from the Event Log?
> I would like to filter the events I receive at the source since I think
that
> I need 'errors' but not 'information'.
>
> TIA.
>
> --
>
> Regards,
>
> Allan C

Mike,

Actually, what I meant is in terms of network administration, to have XP PRO
* automatically * E-mail me if an error appears in the Event Logs.
I apologize for not formulating the question correctly.

--

Regards,

Allan C