ATI Control Center: Where are the OpenGL, Direct3D,...sett..

Hi,

I just installed the 411 cats. Where are the settings for OpenGL,
Direct3D, Hardware Acceleration, etc....

Display properties have a few less tabs, and I can't find them in the
ATI Control Center.

Any ideas?

Thanks,

-pw
-pw
remove astericks (*) from e-mail address
(use paulwilliamson at spamcop dot net)

jlc

"pw" <***paulwilliamson@***spamcop.net> wrote in message
> Hi,
>
> I just installed the 411 cats. Where are the settings for OpenGL,
> Direct3D, Hardware Acceleration, etc....
>
> Display properties have a few less tabs, and I can't find them in the
> ATI Control Center.
>
> Any ideas?

Unless you're really excited about the new CC, you do know that you can DL
the 4.11's with the standard control panel. After all the bad things I've
been reading about the new CC, I didn't want it on my PC. Also thought it
was very handy of ATI to put a link right on their front end to the XP
drivers. JLC

>"pw" <***paulwilliamson@***spamcop.net> wrote in message
>> Hi,
>>
>> I just installed the 411 cats. Where are the settings for OpenGL,
>> Direct3D, Hardware Acceleration, etc....
>>
>> Display properties have a few less tabs, and I can't find them in the
>> ATI Control Center.
>>
>> Any ideas?
>>
>Unless you're really excited about the new CC, you do know that you can DL
>the 4.11's with the standard control panel. After all the bad things I've
>been reading about the new CC, I didn't want it on my PC. Also thought it
>was very handy of ATI to put a link right on their front end to the XP
>drivers. JLC

I did not know that!!! I was not thrilled with the new CC right off
the bat. I'll look for that download.

Thanks!

-pw
remove astericks (*) from e-mail address
(use paulwilliamson at spamcop dot net)

"pw" <***paulwilliamson@***spamcop.net> wrote in message
> Hi,
>
> I just installed the 411 cats. Where are the settings for OpenGL,
> Direct3D, Hardware Acceleration, etc....
>
> Display properties have a few less tabs, and I can't find them in the
> ATI Control Center.
>
> Any ideas?

toggle the view mode to advanced(right click the button) - then u see 3D
settings and under 'API specific' are two openGL settings - the CC is far
from being complete.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts