MBSA Reporting an Unknown Third Administrator Account

The Microsoft Baseline Security Analyzer (MBSA) is reporting that
there are 3 administrators on a PC (Win XP SP1 Home Edition) that
I recently had to clean of pests: Administrator, User1 and
S-1-5-21-2163411867-891307005-2424629274-1003. Booting in safe
mode shows only two user accounts: Administrator and User1.
Anyone know what this third account may be? Is it something I
need to worry about?
1 answer Last reply
More about mbsa reporting unknown administrator account

    I vaguely recall seeing something similar to this where a user
    account wasn't deleted correctly. I believe the fix was to go
    into Control Panel -> System -> Advanced -> User Profiles ->
    Settings and delete the profile matching that SID.

    --
    Nepatsfan
    "Alan" <tempuser@vacationmail.com> wrote in message
    > The Microsoft Baseline Security Analyzer (MBSA) is reporting
    > that there are 3 administrators on a PC (Win XP SP1 Home
    > Edition) that I recently had to clean of pests: Administrator,
    > User1 and S-1-5-21-2163411867-891307005-2424629274-1003.
    > Booting in safe mode shows only two user accounts:
    > Administrator and User1.
    > Anyone know what this third account may be? Is it something I
    > need to worry about?

Security Microsoft Windows XP