Asus x800xt Platinum Edition

Hi All

I purchased an Asus x800XT video card which came bundled with counter strike
condition zero, but cant seem to locate the cd key for it in the packaging,
could anybody help with this..as i would really like to try out the game.

Joe

> I purchased an Asus x800XT video card which came bundled with counter
> strike condition zero, but cant seem to locate the cd key for it in the
> packaging, could anybody help with this..as i would really like to try out
> the game.

Printed on each disc.

--
Regards,
Tony. (tony.cue(at)tiscali.co.uk)

Discogs: building the definitive database of electronic music...
http://www.discogs.com

Asus A7N8X-E Deluxe (Revision 1.01, BIOS 1012)
Asus AX800 XT 256Mb