Nikon coolpix 4300?

Hello, I am sort of new to digital cameras. I haven`t bought one yet but have
seen many others that people have. I came across this one at a store that has
a $50.00 rebate......off of the total cost of $369.00. Comes with a 16 mb
flash card,
a re-chargable battery pack and charger. Any thoughts or comments will be
welcome.
TIA............Dan.
2 answers Last reply
More about nikon coolpix 4300

    My favorite place for reviews is www.dcresource.com They dont have it, but
    my second favorite, www.steves-digicams.com does.
    Richard
    "Mason121" <mason121@aol.com> wrote in message
    > Hello, I am sort of new to digital cameras. I haven`t bought one yet but
    have
    > seen many others that people have. I came across this one at a store that
    has
    > a $50.00 rebate......off of the total cost of $369.00. Comes with a 16 mb
    > flash card,
    > a re-chargable battery pack and charger. Any thoughts or comments will be
    > welcome.

    >but
    >my second favorite, www.steves-digicams.com does.
    >Richard