Laptop with wireless card failed to connect other desktop ..

Last response: in Wireless Networking
Share
June 5, 2004 4:54:46 PM

Hi:

I use a 4-port router which also has a wireless port. I have a few PC
connected to the 4 ports at the router. I also have a laptop with wireless
card connecting to the router's wireless port. The problem is that the
laptop can work with internet fine but cannot connect to any of my desktop
PCs. All are running Windows XP.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks
Polaris
Anonymous
a b F Wireless
a b D Laptop
June 5, 2004 4:54:47 PM

Add the IP address range of the other computers to the trusted zone on the
laptop.
Insure that file and printer sharing is enabled on all machines, and that
files/folders/printers to be shared have been designated on each machine.

Bobby

news:o Egm0bzSEHA.3872@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl...