nick

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

have an evil virus / spywear prob which has hijacked my computer so all
hyperlinks & my homepage lead back to its homepage at
http://ipassist.biz/index.php?id=186

cannot download any anti-virus/spywear progs to sort it & the ones i have
cannot find a prob.

so 1 simple question- how do i completly reformat the computer to start
again??

thanks nick

If your computer came with an install CD then insert it and follow
instructions. If the install data is on a separate partition rather than a
CD try pressing F10 while restarting the computer and follow instructions.