Hello
I juust cleaned out cooleabsearch spyware out of my computer but I still
have one problem. I can finallyreset my home page to yahoo. However the yahoo
page I get isn't updated. what I mean to say is the time displayed on yahoo's
page is not correct. but when I refresh the page it corrects it's self and
shows the updated page.
I hape that I explained this right. If you have any advice I would
appriciate it.
I cleaned my machene with microsoft antispywatre beta, and CWShredder. my
anti virus software is up to date and everything else seems fine.
I also posted this in the security section.

user

Splendid
Dec 26, 2003

I think, from IE click Tools, click Internet Options, click General Tab, in
the Temporary Internet files area click Settings, under Check for newer
versions of stored pages: click the Automatically radio button.