Best brand for a 9600 Pro or XT

Well, I've seen some benchmarks with very different results for the same
chipset on different brands. I've seen a Club 3d 9600 Pro having a much
higher score on 3d Mark than the Sapphire 9600 Pro, so what are the brands
to recommend and the ones to avoid?

Thx,
TJ

Dino

at this point I wouldn't buy anything till after X-mas and see what pricing
is like on the 96's and the X series.

Got a Gigabyte, never had a prob.