LeeG

Distinguished
Oct 31, 2004

I have just installed Theme Hospital on my computer and when I ran it my DEP
closed the program down stating that "winmain" had tried to go wgere it
should not. I then were asked to submit an error report which I did. I then
had the option to send additional information which I did. I have since got
to thinking if this is normal and would like some assurance that it is.

Thank you in advance

Lee

1. Open XP's "Help and Support Center".
2. In the Search box type: DEP , and hit enter.
3. Several topics will appear to help assist you.

--
Carey Frisch
Microsoft MVP

"LeeG" wrote:

| I have just installed Theme Hospital on my computer and when I ran it my DEP
| closed the program down stating that "winmain" had tried to go wgere it
| should not. I then were asked to submit an error report which I did. I then
| had the option to send additional information which I did. I have since got
| to thinking if this is normal and would like some assurance that it is.
|
| Thank you in advance
|
| Lee

LeeG

Distinguished
Oct 31, 2004

Thank you for your reply. Can you shed more light on the second part of my
post concerning the sending of additional information. I can not seem to
find any reference to this action.

thanks in advance

Lee