Sapphire X800XT-PE: ATI drivers, or Omega?

Hi everyone!

Soon I hope to receive my Sapphire X800XT-PE PCI-e card. Should I use
the latest ATI drivers, or go straight for the Omega ones?

Regards,
Evert

On Tue, 23 Nov 2004 08:55:46 +0100, Evert Meulie <evert@witelcom.com>
wrote:

>Hi everyone!
>
>Soon I hope to receive my Sapphire X800XT-PE PCI-e card. Should I use
>the latest ATI drivers, or go straight for the Omega ones?

I'd say Omega but he is a little out of date. I keep checking his site
and it's still 4.10 beta.
--

Julian Richards
computer "at" richardsuk.f9.co.uk

XP Home
L7S7A2 motherboard
Powercolor 9800 SE 8 pipelines 438/364 with Omega drivers
1 GB RAM
10 GB + 80 GB HDs
CD+DVD/CDRW drives

Julian Richards wrote:
> On Tue, 23 Nov 2004 08:55:46 +0100, Evert Meulie <evert@witelcom.com>
> wrote:
>

>>Hi everyone!
>>
>>Soon I hope to receive my Sapphire X800XT-PE PCI-e card. Should I use
>>the latest ATI drivers, or go straight for the Omega ones?
>

> I'd say Omega but he is a little out of date. I keep checking his site
> and it's still 4.10 beta.
> --

How does the Omega 4.10 beta compare to the current ATI drivers?

Are there other options other there, besides ATI & Omega?

Regards,
Evert Meulie