Need help - spoiler

Last response: in Video Games
Share
January 23, 2005 12:26:49 AM

I am when you get to the magnetic crane (Highway 17).. I knocked down the
bridge to cross and went in the building for ammo.. but what else do I use
the crane for?

-TIA

More about : spoiler

January 23, 2005 6:32:14 AM

Drew proclaimed...

SPOILER

> I am when you get to the magnetic crane (Highway 17).. I knocked down the
> bridge to cross and went in the building for ammo.. but what else do I use
> the crane for?

Would it help if I said that you're not finished with the sand lions
yet?

--
AGHL Newsgroup, IRC FAQ & other: aghl-stuff.tk
Homepage: stri.tk

"Drew" <drew@.nospam.drewclayton.com> wrote
> I am when you get to the magnetic crane (Highway 17).. I knocked down the
> bridge to cross and went in the building for ammo.. but what else do I use
> the crane for?

..

,.

..

..

..

..

..

..

..

Have you used the crane to lift buggy up there yet?
--
David
davidfirewater(a)hotmail.com

"David Firewater" <davidfirewater.nospam@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> "Drew" <drew@.nospam.drewclayton.com> wrote
>> I am when you get to the magnetic crane (Highway 17).. I knocked down the
>> bridge to cross and went in the building for ammo.. but what else do I
>> use
>> the crane for?
>
> .
>
> ,.
>
> .
>
> .
>
> .
>
> .
>
> .
>
> .
>
> .
>
> Have you used the crane to lift buggy up there yet?
> --
> David
> davidfirewater(a)hotmail.com

Yes, you need to use the crane to get your vehicle up to the upper level.
You need to jump over a chasm where the bridge is out and the buggy on
overdrive is the only way to do it.
January 23, 2005 6:41:46 AM

Thanks all
Anonymous
January 23, 2005 11:38:16 AM

Drew wrote:
> Thanks all

You can kill some Combine troops with it too, if you like. See those large
shipping containers? They can be lifted... :)

(Sadly I didn't read about this until after I had passed this area)

--
Paul
Anonymous

On Sun, 23 Jan 2005 08:38:16 -0000, "Paul Catley"
<paul.notreallymyaddress@hotmail.com> wrote:

>Drew wrote:
>> Thanks all
>
>You can kill some Combine troops with it too, if you like. See those large
>shipping containers? They can be lifted... :)
>
>(Sadly I didn't read about this until after I had passed this area)

I spent about 30 minutes seeing how far I could spin around and throw
them. Made my own little mini-game. :-)

Erik
January 23, 2005 8:21:08 PM

GeoTheCat wrote:
> On Sun, 23 Jan 2005 08:38:16 -0000, "Paul Catley"
> <paul.notreallymyaddress@hotmail.com> wrote:
>

>>Drew wrote:
>>
>>>Thanks all
>>
>>You can kill some Combine troops with it too, if you like. See those large
>>shipping containers? They can be lifted... :)
>>
>>(Sadly I didn't read about this until after I had passed this area)
>

> I spent about 30 minutes seeing how far I could spin around and throw
> them. Made my own little mini-game. :-)
>
> Erik

hehe.. didn't think of that one! Bit like 'welly-whanging' !! ;-)) I did
have fun dropping one on the combine.. managed to squish two of them,
but it does give a whole new meaning to the term AI...not!!
Have to think of some more stuff to do with it..

rat
Anonymous
January 23, 2005 8:28:22 PM

On 2005-01-23, James A. Cooley <jacooley@centralpets.com> wrote:

> "David Firewater" <davidfirewater.nospam@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>>
>> "Drew" <drew@.nospam.drewclayton.com> wrote
>>> I am when you get to the magnetic crane (Highway 17).. I knocked down the
>>> bridge to cross and went in the building for ammo.. but what else do I
>>> use
>>> the crane for?
>>
>> .
>>
>> ,.
>>
>> .
>>
>> .
>>
>> .
>>
>> .
>>
>> .
>>
>> .
>>
>> .
>>
>> Have you used the crane to lift buggy up there yet?
>> --
>> David
>> davidfirewater(a)hotmail.com
>>

> Yes, you need to use the crane to get your vehicle up to the upper level.
> You need to jump over a chasm where the bridge is out and the buggy on
> overdrive is the only way to do it.

I tried to drive over the bridge. No use. Then I tried to lift the car
onto the other side... works. So, no jumping-with-car needed. No there,
anyway (the point where you have to is bleeding obvious) ;-)

Bye, J

--
Jürgen A. Erhard
Invasion! http://invasion.jerhard.org

Paul Catley wrote:

> You can kill some Combine troops with it too, if you like. See those large
> shipping containers? They can be lifted... :)
>
> (Sadly I didn't read about this until after I had passed this area)

Yeah, that was fun. I tried dropping the magnet on top of them, but it
never seemed to connect right. (Remember the scene in Superman 3? :-)
!