Need help - spoiler

I am when you get to the magnetic crane (Highway 17).. I knocked down the
bridge to cross and went in the building for ammo.. but what else do I use
the crane for?

-TIA
9 answers Last reply
More about need spoiler

    Drew proclaimed...

    SPOILER

    > I am when you get to the magnetic crane (Highway 17).. I knocked down the
    > bridge to cross and went in the building for ammo.. but what else do I use
    > the crane for?

    Would it help if I said that you're not finished with the sand lions
    yet?

    --
    AGHL Newsgroup, IRC FAQ & other: aghl-stuff.tk
    Homepage: stri.tk

    "Drew" <drew@.nospam.drewclayton.com> wrote
    > I am when you get to the magnetic crane (Highway 17).. I knocked down the
    > bridge to cross and went in the building for ammo.. but what else do I use
    > the crane for?

    ..

    ,.

    ..

    ..

    ..

    ..

    ..

    ..

    ..

    Have you used the crane to lift buggy up there yet?
    --
    David
    davidfirewater(a)hotmail.com

    "David Firewater" <davidfirewater.nospam@hotmail.com> wrote in message

    > "Drew" <drew@.nospam.drewclayton.com> wrote
    >> I am when you get to the magnetic crane (Highway 17).. I knocked down the
    >> bridge to cross and went in the building for ammo.. but what else do I
    >> use
    >> the crane for?
    >
    > .
    >
    > ,.
    >
    > .
    >
    > .
    >
    > .
    >
    > .
    >
    > .
    >
    > .
    >
    > .
    >
    > Have you used the crane to lift buggy up there yet?
    > --
    > David
    > davidfirewater(a)hotmail.com

    Yes, you need to use the crane to get your vehicle up to the upper level.
    You need to jump over a chasm where the bridge is out and the buggy on
    overdrive is the only way to do it.

    Thanks all

    Drew wrote:
    > Thanks all

    You can kill some Combine troops with it too, if you like. See those large
    shipping containers? They can be lifted... :)

    (Sadly I didn't read about this until after I had passed this area)

    --
    Paul

    On Sun, 23 Jan 2005 08:38:16 -0000, "Paul Catley"
    <paul.notreallymyaddress@hotmail.com> wrote:

    >Drew wrote:
    >> Thanks all
    >
    >You can kill some Combine troops with it too, if you like. See those large
    >shipping containers? They can be lifted... :)
    >
    >(Sadly I didn't read about this until after I had passed this area)

    I spent about 30 minutes seeing how far I could spin around and throw
    them. Made my own little mini-game. :-)

    Erik

    GeoTheCat wrote:
    > On Sun, 23 Jan 2005 08:38:16 -0000, "Paul Catley"
    > <paul.notreallymyaddress@hotmail.com> wrote:
    >

    >>Drew wrote:
    >>
    >>>Thanks all
    >>
    >>You can kill some Combine troops with it too, if you like. See those large
    >>shipping containers? They can be lifted... :)
    >>
    >>(Sadly I didn't read about this until after I had passed this area)
    >

    > I spent about 30 minutes seeing how far I could spin around and throw
    > them. Made my own little mini-game. :-)
    >
    > Erik

    hehe.. didn't think of that one! Bit like 'welly-whanging' !! ;-)) I did
    have fun dropping one on the combine.. managed to squish two of them,
    but it does give a whole new meaning to the term AI...not!!
    Have to think of some more stuff to do with it..

    rat

    On 2005-01-23, James A. Cooley <jacooley@centralpets.com> wrote:

    > "David Firewater" <davidfirewater.nospam@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    >>
    >> "Drew" <drew@.nospam.drewclayton.com> wrote
    >>> I am when you get to the magnetic crane (Highway 17).. I knocked down the
    >>> bridge to cross and went in the building for ammo.. but what else do I
    >>> use
    >>> the crane for?
    >>
    >> .
    >>
    >> ,.
    >>
    >> .
    >>
    >> .
    >>
    >> .
    >>
    >> .
    >>
    >> .
    >>
    >> .
    >>
    >> .
    >>
    >> Have you used the crane to lift buggy up there yet?
    >> --
    >> David
    >> davidfirewater(a)hotmail.com
    >>

    > Yes, you need to use the crane to get your vehicle up to the upper level.
    > You need to jump over a chasm where the bridge is out and the buggy on
    > overdrive is the only way to do it.

    I tried to drive over the bridge. No use. Then I tried to lift the car
    onto the other side... works. So, no jumping-with-car needed. No there,
    anyway (the point where you have to is bleeding obvious) ;-)

    Bye, J

    --
    Jürgen A. Erhard
    Invasion! http://invasion.jerhard.org

    Paul Catley wrote:

    > You can kill some Combine troops with it too, if you like. See those large
    > shipping containers? They can be lifted... :)
    >
    > (Sadly I didn't read about this until after I had passed this area)

    Yeah, that was fun. I tried dropping the magnet on top of them, but it
    never seemed to connect right. (Remember the scene in Superman 3? :-)

Games Video Games