COD and 9600 AllinWonder

My regular 9600Xts work ok with COD but the all inwonder won't show the
menus. The startup movies work but then there are no menues. Any help?
Thanks

--
John Mitchell
spine@wlake.com

On Tue, 23 Nov 2004 18:15:56 -0800, "John Mitchell" <spine@wlake.com>
wrote:

>My regular 9600Xts work ok with COD but the all inwonder won't show the
>menus. The startup movies work but then there are no menues. Any help?
>Thanks

You have anti aliasing on maybe? AA shouldn't cause a problem but can
cause problems like you describe.

sleepy

Distinguished
Jan 31, 2001

"John Mitchell" <spine@wlake.com> wrote in message
> My regular 9600Xts work ok with COD but the all inwonder won't show the
> menus. The startup movies work but then there are no menues. Any help?
> Thanks
>
> --
> John Mitchell
> spine@wlake.com

try just with the standard driver/control panel installed to see if
its the extra multimedia software causing the problem.