Locked out of windows! HELP!

April 28, 2005 11:12:02 PM

I am the only administrator on my computer for the user accounts on my
computer. I changed my user account password today and now I can't get in!
The other user accounts are not able to access the administrator options to
change my password again because they aren't "administrators". How do I get
in? Thanks!

More about : locked windows

April 28, 2005 11:43:43 PM

Hi Reshal:

Password lost?
Know what your options are.

----------------------------------
"Reshal" <Reshal@discussions.microsoft.com> escribió en el mensaje
> I am the only administrator on my computer for the user accounts on my
> computer. I changed my user account password today and now I can't get
in!
> The other user accounts are not able to access the administrator options
> change my password again because they aren't "administrators". How do I
get
> in? Thanks!
April 29, 2005 3:22:07 AM

In news:115B6AEB-F350-44C3-A91E-49650A0E1213@microsoft.com,
Reshal <Reshal@discussions.microsoft.com> had this to say:

> I am the only administrator on my computer for the user accounts on my
> computer. I changed my user account password today and now I can't
> get in! The other user accounts are not able to access the
> administrator options to change my password again because they aren't
> "administrators". How do I get in? Thanks!

That says it's for NT but works for XP as well.

Galen

mental exaltation." -- Sherlock Holmes
!