Locked out of windows! HELP!

I am the only administrator on my computer for the user accounts on my
computer. I changed my user account password today and now I can't get in!
The other user accounts are not able to access the administrator options to
change my password again because they aren't "administrators". How do I get
in? Thanks!
2 answers Last reply
More about locked windows help

    Hi Reshal:

    Password lost?
    Know what your options are.

    ----------------------------------

    In news:115B6AEB-F350-44C3-A91E-49650A0E1213@microsoft.com,
    Reshal <Reshal@discussions.microsoft.com> had this to say:

    > I am the only administrator on my computer for the user accounts on my
    > computer. I changed my user account password today and now I can't
    > get in! The other user accounts are not able to access the
    > administrator options to change my password again because they aren't
    > "administrators". How do I get in? Thanks!

    That says it's for NT but works for XP as well.

    Galen

    mental exaltation." -- Sherlock Holmes

Computers User Accounts Windows XP